- public abstract class Trigger
- extends PropertyType
Triggers are functions that are executed automaticly when certain events
occur. These evetns can be e.g. adding or removing a component, modifying
values of a component. Each trigger is attached to a certain Component type,
it has assigned a name by which its appropriate event is identified. The
trigger's body is executed on a certain component.
Implemented trigger events:
- "add" - fired when a component is added
- "remove" - fired when a component is removed
- "modify" - fired whed a value of a component is changed. Not yet implemented
- $Id: Trigger.java,v 1.2 2003/03/12 20:53:06 robo Exp $
- See Also:
Do not directly construct Trigger.
The body() method is executed on the gived component whenever the trigger
itself is "executed".
public Trigger(String s)
- Do not directly construct Trigger. To create a trigger for a certain
event on a certain component type, subclass the Trigger, override it's
body() method, assign a proper name indicating event required to fire
this trigger. And finally add the created trigger to the required component
public abstract boolean body(org.eu.sk.zero.acd.Component c)
- The body() method is executed on the gived component whenever the trigger
itself is "executed". This method returns false when denying to perform
the requested action. True means the action can be performed.